Sunday, September 14, 2008

First day of school





This year for school has been a big deal since we are at a new school, in a new area, new house and that Tyler has a new person taking him to school...me! :) Brinley also started preschool, which she has been dying to start. They both love where they are and have made alot of friends, and that is comforting to me.

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

I still can't believe what a little girl Brin looks like in these photos.

Kristen said...

I loved catching up on all your posts! I'm glad to hear everything is going good in your new home!
You look so good! I can't wait for you to have another baby, when are you due again?
YOur kids are just the cutest! Loved all the pictures.

Robb, Rhonda and girls said...

Looks like a nice neighborhood.
Robb