Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Littlest Huefner

So I am officially 24 weeks prego, and feel great! This has by far been my easiest pregnancy, thank goodness for the sanity of the rest of my family. :) Today I had my ultrasound, we DID NOT find out what we are having, we never have. But I do have pictures, which I am so excited about. It doesn't even matter whether a baby is your first or forth, it is still so fun and amazing to see these little spirits even before they are born! My doctor does the 3D ultrasounds, which was awesome and a little creepy too. This baby did not want it's face to be seen, but finally at the end it decided to turn it's head and peak out of one eye to see what was going on. This baby is 1lb. 3oz. and everything looks a-ok! What do you think, boy or girl??? And I am seriously open to names, PLEASE give me some suggestions.

"Don't bug me, I am sleeping"

"Who's there"

"Check out my muscles"

SO FUN! We can't wait to add this little baby to our family!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

YEAH so fun! I still think you guys (including April now) are so crazy for not finding out, I could NEVER do it, but more power too you. Totally looks like your baby already...ha ha ha What are your thoughts for names, I LOVE hearing!!!

See you New Years Day, right?!? Ella will be so excitied!

Shelley said...

Such cool pictures. I don't know how you contain yourself and don't find out! We just found out we are having a girl! You are about three weeks ahead of me. Congrats!!!