-weight: 12.12lbs (75%)
-height: 23 3/4 inch (75-90%)
-head circ.: 15inch (10-25%) little noggin' :) (I can't complain about that, I delivered him!)
-first smiled at 6 1/2 weeks, which melts my heart. He will just look at me even if I am talking to someone else and smiles away...I love it!
-likes to suck on anything, pacifiers, hands, fingers...anything!
-loves his swing
-first laughed at 11 weeks when his Aunt Ashleigh was being silly to him.
-loves to play patty cake
-Coos all the time
Met is Great Grandparents for the 1st time
First Easter
First smiles
Has the best bulldog face EVER
(Whatcha talkin' about Willis)
He was just blessed last week at 12 weeks because we had General Conference, Ward Conference, Easter, and Mother's day so June 5 was his special day. It really was such a neat day, he was actually one of three baby's blessed that day which made it even cooler. We had four babies born in our ward in March but one was blessed at their house. Matt gave another wonderful blessing to this sweet baby. My heart was so full that day. I couldn't help but feel so incredibly blessed with four beautiful, healthy children, a wonderful husband and awesome family all there to support. It was a perfect day!
How sweet isthat face?
The 3 babies blessed Trent, Jacob and Evelyn.
Our little family
The Huefner Crew
The Aleman Clan
Three generations of Huefner men
4 comments:
I seriously love that sweet lil boy!!! :)
what a great post! loved hearing all about your special day! you look amazing! your family is darling...i was so happy to receive your baby announcement! that picture melted my heart! he is soooo cute!
He is super cute! Love the pictures!
I laughed looking at that picture you used for the birth announcement when I realized he's doing the 1980s, Uncle Rico, fist-on-the-chin pose. Like my graduation photo, except he just graduated from the Pre-existence, looking all serious, like, "I'm here and ready for this world!"-Robb
Post a Comment