So I am hesitant to post this, but have had alot of people wanting me to post pictures of me prego. Here you crazy people go. Make a guess, what do you think the sex of the baby is? Weight, length. I'll even take name suggestions seeing that this baby still has no name.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
This is being posted against my will...
So I am hesitant to post this, but have had alot of people wanting me to post pictures of me prego. Here you crazy people go. Make a guess, what do you think the sex of the baby is? Weight, length. I'll even take name suggestions seeing that this baby still has no name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so excited for little Huffy Huefner to come!!! :)
What a cute little prego. You seriously look so cute. Keep us posted. Miss you!!!
Oh so cute. I am so excited to see if you have a boy or a girl. That is so fun. You stiil look like a cute little basketball tummy. Not me I always look like a huge pregnant lady.
Jaime! You look so GOOD!!!!!!
Really, it's not fair :) You have probably had the baby by now, I'm SO HAPPY for you guys, here is my guess...
a girl.. 7 pounds, 1 oz. 20 inches
Can't wait to hear the news!!!
and really you look incredible!
I thought you were having this baby on Monday!
7lbs 5oz
Boy
I just got news from Ashley!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. Yay I guessed right :) just a pound off heehee
a big congrats!!!!!
Congrats on your new baby girl. I love the name. She was born on Kelsie's Birthday how fun. She makes the cutoff for school.
Post a Comment