Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas time!

So you'd think since I have a new baby I would have a zillion pictures of her first Christmas...nope!  My camera broke so I had to use other families camera's so this is all I have.  Oh well, we LOVE Cjristmas time and loved being with the family!

Christmas morning at my parents, the kids were dying to go downstairs to see all the presents!

4 comments:

Carolee said...

Your baby is so cute. I love her dark hair!! Are you guys adjusting to your new city?

maren said...

hi jaime! so glad to hear from you! your kids are beautiful and congratulations on delanie! we miss you guys and hope you are doing well! i am excited to have you as my blogging buddy!

Joanna said...

I found you!!! You look amizing, new mommy!! And...she is gorgeous!! So glad I can keep track of you now on your blog...how about Facebook?? How's your new place??

The Kneeland Family said...

I got your announcement it is adorable. I hope you are doing well. Talk to you later