We are so loving little Delanie, so far she is very good. Tyler is surprised he doesn't hear her cry while he sleeps. Brinley takes any chance she can get to hold her, and is even trying to pick her up now...yikes! So life has been let's say bliss during this last week. The kids were at Grandma and Grandpa Huefner's and Matt was off for the week. Yesterday was my first day as a real mom of three. Both Tyler and Brinley had school, and Matt had a big thing going on at work which made him not return home until 11:30pm, and of course Delanie wanted to test me by crying from 6pm until 11pm. So after doing homework, dinner, baths, a family home evening craft that I promised the kids and putting them to bed-four times, I was happy to call it a day! :)
How come we don't look that cute sleeping?
How happy is she?
6 comments:
Oh Jamie. She is so cute. I hope your first week with all three kids is improving. Delanie is darling.
very cute Jamie. She is darling and I bet so sweet. how fun, Congrats!! Hey girl I need your new address?
Delanie is such a beautiful little girl. Those pictures are darling.
I've wanted to call you since the birth, but this will due for now. I can't believe you're blogging!
Super cute pictures, Delanie looks like Brinley's clone!
Robb
Yay I'm so happy to see you updated your blog! Oh she is beautiful!!! I love her dark hair too, she is so cute Jamie!!!
The beginning is such an adjustment. Hang in there, it sounds like your doing great, I'm so glad.
I love her name. My neice is Delaney and we call her Laney...so cute!
I'm so happy for you guys! Keep the pictures coming!
I cannot believe all that dark hair! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment