So this may not have been a "oh la la" kind of a Valentine's Day, but it was still a great one. I first awoke to a beautiful arrangement of flowers and candy and a whole bunch of other goodies. Our family went out to breakfast and went to the Channel Islands museum, which the kids loved. Then we went across the street to the beach and walked around finding treasures! Later that night we went out to dinner, all as a family. Maybe not the most romantic Valentine's Day, but definatly a day full of love.
How can you not just LOVE these faces?
Cheese!
5 comments:
so cute jaime. your kids are beautiful! you and matt are too!
What a great Valentines day! I always love to include the whole family too, it makes it extra special.
Your kids are the CUTEST!!!! Your baby is to die for!!! Oh what I would do for another girl :)
I'm so glad to hear everything is going so well.
I loved your baby announcement. I sure miss you guys!!
it sounds like you had a great day. You had big plans after all.
Lets meet up for breakfast soon, on a Saturday of course.
The kids look adorable! How fun... we spent Valentines with our kids too, it was great. Time flies and they grow fast. I love all the pics. I'm sure you are one busy mommy! Hope you are well. ;)
Jaime - looks like you guys are doing great!! Are you loving your new place?
Post a Comment