Matt and I had a fun weekend trip to Seattle to visit my best friend from college Lauri. Her husband planned a whole surprise weekend for her 30th birthday. It was awesome, he had party after party planned, we stayed up until the wee hours in the morning talking, laughing and having a great time. It even snowed while we were there, which for us Californians...we loved it. We were able to see the sights of downtown Seattle including Pike's fish market, and the space needle. It was so nice to get away, and even without the kids!!!! (Which our parents so lovingly and willingly watched them, even though Delanie was SO sick...THANK YOU).
In front of Pike's Fish Market
Yeah...it snowed! Pretty unusual for Seattle.
Snow angels, how excited was he?!?
1 comment:
HOW FUN I am so jelous of all the fun, I would be in heaven If I could leave the kids and have a fun weekend with just Scott, some day I guess!!!!! I am so glad things are going so well for you guy. Love Ya Stacy
Post a Comment