Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Party time!
I can't believe it, that Tyler turned 7!!! He was so excited to have a party with all of his friends from school, which all of the boys created their own birthday parties in their minds, talked about it with each other and then informed the moms of their upcoming celebrations. (It just so happens that all their birthdays are within a few months of each other). I first thought I would have a party at home, but after going to PartyCity and buying all the paper goods and party favor stuff it was just about the same price as having it at the local bowling alley. Hmmm, let's think for a moment, 10 sweaty boys causing mischive in my house or the bowling alley......guess where we had it! It was a great party, all the kids had a blast, and the boy with the top score had a broken arm! Imagine that!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a wonderful idea! I can't believe he is seven.
Post a Comment