So last week we received an interesting call at 7am. It was the police department informing us that a 300 pound brown bear was loose in our neighborhood and to stay in our house until further notice! That's right a bear! Not very many people will get that kind of call throughout their life. Shortly after receiving the call helicopters were circling right over our house for a while. I wasn't sure if I should take Tyler to school or not, you never really know what to do in this strange situation. We finally took him, firguring his school was further away and he would be fine. About two hours later we got another call stating the bear had been caught and taken away. Later that afternoon we went to the park across the street and found bear tracks all over! What a crazy way to start the day! :)
5 comments:
So glad you posted this! :)
ummmmm NO. A bear, holy cow! yeah I would be locking my doors and shutting my blinds.
That is crazy. I can't wait to hear details on Saturday, sitting by the pool!
That's Freaky! But pretty darn FUNNY!
I also heard that there were some wierdos taking pictures of kids by the bear tracks!?!?! What kind of mothers would let that happen?
Post a Comment