Thursday, November 5, 2009

October Fun!

We had so much fun last month. Starting with my dad's 63rd birthday! I know right, he doesn't look a day over 62! (j/k dad, you look marvelous). He loves to golf, so my mom planned a fun day for the whole family where we all went to the driving range to hit a few balls. Then off to the old classic at the new Bob's Big Boy in Corona, where Patrick even ordered his usual as a kid, chili spaghetti! Yum-o...blaaah. :) Then we headed to my parents for some pie and presents. What a great day, we love you dad. What a wonderful day that was to share with you.
Watch the master at his best!
Part of the crew
Even Delanie loved it, or loved eating the balls.
That's talent Shaun
Foooorrreeee!
I seriously score better this way, I stink!
You all remember this guy
Classic Wes
Happy Birthday Dad!

Then the pumpkin patch with huge pumpkins, rides, petting zoo and the crisp fall air...LOVE IT!

Delanie was totally frecked out by that greasy chicken
She loves animals, and we only have a fish! :)
Just look at that face! :)


Then of course Halloween. The kids had a blast at their school parties, and trick or treating with friends. Tyler even organized his candy and made a log of the amounts of each category. I mean this is serious stuff here.
Darth Vader
Tinker Bell
Delanie the Fish
Delanie is upset because she really wanted to be Sleeping Beauty instead!


4 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Brinley was the perfect Tinkerbell!

You still need to send me those pics. :)

Stacy said...

so Fun!!!! I cannot believe how big your kiddos are....we love and miss you :)

Stuck on U said...

CUTE! looks like you guys had a great time! Hey was wondering if you could shoot me an e-mail of your address so I can get a card to you for Christmas?
lindseyslettering@gmail.com

andrea said...

Stop it..how cute are those Halloween costumes.