Monday, October 26, 2009

Viewer discretion is advised!

Things have been looking pretty good recently, not much going on, we're all happy and healthy and then sweet Brinley had to take a trip to what we call her "second home." That's right, the hospital for stitches...for the fourth time! She was spinning around like kids do and I told her to stop because she was going to get hurt, so she did and went to sit down on the chair next to the TV console, missed the chair and landed face first on the corner of the console. So off to the hospital we went. Poor thing kept screaming "I want to be done," throughout the entire stitching process. She woke up with her eye swollen completly shut and purple. By the middle of the next day she was back to her crazy self again.



3 comments:

Jon + Carly said...

Poor thing! Grandma told me about this, and I was hoping you would post pics so I could see where on her eye she had to get stitches. Brinley's going to have to be one tough little girl!

Heidi said...

THAT GIRL!!! April and Wes told us, and about your lovely ER experience. She is a wild girl! And tough!

Robb, Rhonda and girls said...

At least she obeyed you. Too bad she was at the point of no return.