Matt, Jaime, Tyler, Brinley, Delanie and Trenton
That's what I'm talking about!
yeah Jaime!!! Glad to see you figured it all out. Fun pics, I didn't see that jail one before... so funny. :)
Best ever that you have a blog i will add you to mine and we can keep in touch better. I am not the best at updating ours. Your family is growing up fast it seems like yesterday that we were living large in Fullerton:) Talk to you soon.
The best thing is that they both look so forlorn!
keep em comin james!
Yay Jaime! I'm so excited to see you have a blog..This will be great to keep in touch a little better :)Your kids are so dang good looking. I wish I saw them more often...post lots of pictures. Your family is gorgeous!I sure miss you!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's what I'm talking about!
yeah Jaime!!! Glad to see you figured it all out. Fun pics, I didn't see that jail one before... so funny. :)
Best ever that you have a blog i will add you to mine and we can keep in touch better. I am not the best at updating ours. Your family is growing up fast it seems like yesterday that we were living large in Fullerton:) Talk to you soon.
The best thing is that they both look so forlorn!
keep em comin james!
Yay Jaime! I'm so excited to see you have a blog..
This will be great to keep in touch a little better :)
Your kids are so dang good looking. I wish I saw them more often...post lots of pictures.
Your family is gorgeous!
I sure miss you!!
Post a Comment