Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yeah! I'm a real mom...I've got a blog!

So April was so nice to set me up with a blog, THANKS APEY! This may be a little painful for me since I don't normally do these kinds of things! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

aprilaleman said...

We'll be watching you... ALWAYS!

Heidi said...

Yeah April told me you started a blog...then I saw Ashleigh last night and they were teasing all night about mom's and blogs...but I said if your a mom you have to blog...so I am happy you joined the blog world too...dont worry I just started in December too...hope to see more pictures and updates...BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!

JaimieDenkers said...

Hi Jaime, It is Jaimie Denkers I to just learning abt the blog stuff. You have a beautiful family. Hope to hear from u soon!
Jaimie Denkers
12637 Madrona St.
Victorville
Cell:760-559-4677

Daniel T said...

Hey, you've arrived in the blogosphere (look it up). Your title photo is beautiful and your kids' eyes are fantastic. We often see pics people take in which they doctor their kids eyes in Photoshop to make them brighter but you don't have to do that. We're adding a link to your blog on ours.