-play peek a boo
-dance (anytime she hears any music she starts to bounce)
-play patty cake
-says mama, dada, and bye bye
-climb the stairs (which she knows she is not allowed to, so she'll climb to the first level quietly and will wait their until someone sees her and runs to get her and then she takes off for the other set of stairs laughing the whole way)
-helps me with the dishes (by sucking all the food off the utensils...yum-o, she quite good at it too :) Kidding I don't really let her do that...all the time...
-pulls everything and anything she can out of cupboards and drawers (seriously how am I supposed to keep my house clean?)
-FINALLY started taking a bottle-hello freedom!
And this is what happens if you leave the fridge open unattended!
Delanie, you missed a spot!
Run Lanie Run...
Ahh, the sweet look of freedom for me. Yipee!!!
We love this little girl!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting! So cute. We live too far away!
I can't believe how big she is. It's been way too long since we've seen you guys! We miss you!
I love the picture with the watermelon! It's a classic! I miss you, friend!
Post a Comment