Best pictures ever! I want the girls birthday to be an Army theme...that is the cutest party ever. I need to add you to my list I just don't remember how. What is the latest? We are NOT coming home this weekend:( $$ too tight. I am so bummed. We will come home soon. I can't imagine a 6 year old...you are a mom of old children:) I remember the good times when he was born... I miss you!
3 comments:
Best pictures ever! I want the girls birthday to be an Army theme...that is the cutest party ever. I need to add you to my list I just don't remember how. What is the latest? We are NOT coming home this weekend:( $$ too tight. I am so bummed. We will come home soon. I can't imagine a 6 year old...you are a mom of old children:) I remember the good times when he was born... I miss you!
Yeah! This is so easy to keep in touch. I'm excited to read about the Huefner Happenings! Consider yourself blogroll-ed
We're glad you guys started a blog--we loving seeing all the fun things you do.
Post a Comment